- All of the diamonds we sale are guaranteed to be authentic.
- All of our merchandise is sold NEW. We do not sell used or estate jewelry.
- Our client's privacy is very important. We guarantee that NO information collected by us will be distributed.
- We guarantee your satisfaction.
- Each client has a 30 day inspection period (from time you receive the merchandise). If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will refund your money (less shipping/insurance).
- Shipping & insurance fees are NOT refundable.
- Because our prices are very close to our cost, we cannot absorb the non-refundable credit card fees that banks impose on us for credit card processing. You ARE purchasing at wholesale costs, NOT at retail prices. These are the trade offs of purchasing at discounted prices. Retail prices are marked up higher to compensate for returns associated with higher ticket items. Therefore, all returns ARE subject to a 5% restocking fee.
- Custom designed rings that we altered or personally made according to your designs are NOT returnable. They are your designs, your tastes, and your ideal of a particular ring. To find a buyer for your ideal ring would be impossible.
- Due to the nature of our business, we do not warranty against lost diamonds. We are in the wholesale business and this is a service provided by some retailers. In most cases, retailers do not warranty against such a loss.
- Darbini Jewelry will repair the items if:
- Metal cracks under normal wear.
- Diamond falls out (diamond is not lost, but falls out). Please remember, the diamonds must be re tighten annually due to normal everyday use. We suggest that you have your items professionally cleaned and rechecked on a yearly basis.
- Any miscellaneous cracks or wear marks that are out of the ordinary.
- The aforementioned circumstances will be repaired with no labor charges. You will be responsible for materials, if applicable, and re-shipping.
- If you have further questions, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us directly at Toll Free (877) 327-2464.
All our products are covered by a limited lifetime guarantee against any manufacturers defect. We strive on perfection to create beautiful works of art and therefore guarantee their workmanship. As with any delicate artistic creations, care must be taken to insure years of enjoyment. During the 30 day inspection period, when you first receive your item, you should have your item checked to make sure everything is in order. After that, we suggest that you have your pieces professionally cleaned and all the prongs rechecked by a local jeweler every six months to a year to ensure their integrity from daily wear. However, because of daily wear, stones may become loose over time and become dislodged. In the unlikely event that this happens, the lifetime warranty will cover the labor onlyrepair of the merchandise by Darbini Jewelry. If a stone does fall out and you have the stone, we will repair the item free of charge, but you are responsible for the shipping fees to and from us. If a stone falls out and you completely lose it, you are responsible for the cost of the new stone to be replaced and the shipping fee to and from us. However, the labor services are free and covered by our lifetime warranty. All warranties are voided if the item has been worked on (eg. sized, repaired, setting adjustments, ring modifications, engraving) by another jeweler other than Darbini Jewelry.
Darbini Jewelry is a manufacturing company that designs and sells its own merchandise. Due to this fact, we are protective of our designs and do not want them copied. Therefore, any setting only purchases will incur a 15% re-stocking fee in addition to the shipping/insurance costs. This will eliminate any potential customer who wants to order our setting, copy our design, and send it back for a refund. If you are ordering just the setting, you will be required to fill out and sign a Credit Card Authorization Form underlining our setting only purchase terms. Settings DO NOT come with heads and must be purchased through your local jeweler or the jeweler who will set your diamond for you.
Darbini Jewelry prides itself on our service and the quality of our jewelry. However, we do understand the difficulties of purchasing online and extend to all our customers a generous 30-day return policy.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item in its original condition for a refund or exchange. Engraved items cannot be returned.
To return an item back to Darbini Jewelry, please follow these simple steps to insure proper credit.
- Please contact us toll free at (877) 327-2464 to obtain a Return Authorization Number. This number will be written on the outside of the box.
- Place all items shipped to you in a secure box and remember to include any appraisal or certificate that came with the packaging. (The diamond certificate carries a $250 replacement fee).
- If you paid less than $500 for the item, you may ship it by any method. If you paid more than $500, you must ship the item to us via US Postal Service Registered Mail. (FedEx and UPS will not insure items above $500). Please remember that shipping/insurance fees are not refundable.
|Our return shipping address is:
300 E. Colorado Blvd. #179
Pasadena, CA 91101
Once we receive your package, management will check the merchandise to make sure all is in order. If all is in order, we will issue a credit to your account. Please allow up to 10 working days for the credit to appear on you account.
Any unauthorized, improperly packaged, non-sealed, or non-insured packages will be returned to sender. Items that show signs of wear or have been re sized (by a jeweler other than Darbini Jewelry), engraved, altered, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
* Darbini Jewelry will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.
- Any and all laws in the state of California regarding the transaction with Darbini Jewelry, Inc. or its associates will take precedence.
- Any litigation will take place in a California court with California judges ruled with California state law.
- All weights are approximate, since some pieces are custom made to order. This includes stones, diamonds, metals, etc.
- All qualities are approximate, due to the fact that diamond color and diamond clarity are subjective.
- All attorneys' fees will be the responsibility of the attorneys' client and not that of Darbini Jewelry, Inc.
- If a pricing error occurs on the website, we reserve the right to refuse orders.
Free Shipping - USA
We are proud to offer FREE SHIPPING all orders to U.S. destinations.